Thank you for visiting the new OkiGolf.com. We encourage you to try the many different features on the site, share the site with your golfing buddies, and provide us with feedback. The first steps are:
- Create a profile: If you have not already done so, create a profile to access the sites key features.
- Invite your friends: The website offers a better experience if you connect with your friends so invite them to visit the website so you can become Buddies in the Oki Golf Community and invite friends to join your online tee times.
- Tell us your preferences: Go to your profile and "Edit Profile" to fill out your preferences; this will allow us to tailor information and offers based upon your preferences.
We'd like your feedback
As part of the website launch, any input we receive is incredibly helpful and can serve as a basis for improvements to the site; you can provide us with feedback as follows:
- Visit the Oki Golf Blogs page, where we have set up several posts about different features; you can leave comments about your experiences with these different website features.
- At times, we may ask for specific feedback and would appreciate your insights and assessment of the website.
Try out the different features
The brand new Oki Golf Community allows you to connect with golfers on a whole new level, with a variety of features designed to provide Oki Golf guests with a premier online golfing experience.
- Link with Buddies: Add your golf buddies to your very own social network.
- Join numerous golfing groups: Join groups to connect with new golfers, take part in group events, and find partners with similar playing habits.
- Book online and invite friends: With our enhanced tee time booker, selecting your tee time and inviting friends is easier than ever.
- Check your Players Card rounds online: View your Players Card details and round information from your profile.
- Get great offers online: Receive special golf offers directly to your online profile.
Having problems accessing the site or features?
We understand that, as with any new website, you may encounter issues accessing parts of the site or its features. Please follow the following steps to attempt to resolve any issues:
- Please be patient and try the site again after a while. In the test environent, the website can become unstable as we make changes
- Visit our FAQ section; we have addressed many issues that you may encounter and offer clarifications here
- If you are unable to resolve your issue please email us at email@example.com or at (425) 454-2800 and we will assist you