Designed by award-winning architect John Fought, Washington National Golf Club is the proud home to the University of Washington's Men's and Women's golf teams. The course was built in 2000 and quickly became known for its impressive layout and immaculate course conditions. The course features bent grass fairways and bent grass greens.
This championship golf course has hosted several collegiate tournaments, including several NCAA regional championships. With its tee options ranging from 5,100 to 7,300 yards, Washington National will motivate and reward golfers of all playing abilities.
- Ranked among "The 101 Best Golf Experiences in the West" by Fairways & Greens (2006)
- Ranked as the 5th "Most Challenging Course in Washington State" by USGA (2004-2005)
- Official home of The University of Washington Golf Teams
- Site of the Husky Invitational (2010)
- Site of the NCAA Women's Golf Championship (2003)
- Site of the NCAA Men's West Regional (2003)
- Site of the NCAA Women's West Regional (2011 and 2006)
- Nominated "Best New Public Golf Course" (2001)